Supercare Payment Plan
SuperCare aids Australians in applying for the Early Release of their Superannuation. This payment option is available for different dental treatments and procedures.
Seize The Opportunity To Correct Your Smile With The Help Of SuperCare
SuperCare is ideal for families that may not have access to sufficient available funds or private health insurance to shoulder the cost of dental treatments. It requires at least one member of the family to have Superannuation funds. The application process is made easier with our accessible hotline and caring consultants.
With the help of SuperCare, you can get the treatments you need under the advice of your chosen specialist. This applies to both dental and orthodontic treatments. The final assessment of the application request is conducted by the ATO.
Steps Of The SuperCare Application Process
- Online Referral Form
- The dental clinic will send the patient’s details to SuperCare through an online referral form. The form will include the patient’s personal information and contact details.
2. SuperCare Eligibility Consultation
- A SuperCare consultant will reach out to the patient through the provided contact information. Patients can also directly call us at 1300 665 440 to inquire regarding the status of their referral and eligibility.
3. Compassionate Release of Super (CRS) Application Process
- After the patient is signed on as a client, the CRS application process begins. We will contact the dental clinic to request a supporting letter for the CRS claim. A general practitioner must also sign the CRS form.
4. Assessment & Approval
- The application assessment takes up to 10 business days following the lodgement with the ATO. Once the application is approved, the clinic is notified immediately. The funds are then released in 5-7 business days.
Get a Smile that Stands Out
At AP Dental, we are proud to offer a wide range of dental services to meet the needs of our patients. From professional cleanings and dental fillings to more complex procedures, we are here to help you maintain a brighter, healthier smile. Book your appointment today and see the difference our team can make.