Afterpay Payment Plan
With AfterPay, you can stagger your payments until you’re paid in full, with the added benefit of not worrying about interest on your payments.
Get Your New Smile with Afterpay
With AfterPay, Australian residents can make affordable weekly payments. Your dental treatments are paid for upfront with AfterPay while you enjoy the benefits of a dazzling new smile. Payments are made in four staggered instalments every two weeks over the course of the treatment.
Afterpay is available to Australian residents through the Afterpay app. In most establishments, it will cover transactions over $35. On this digital payment platform, a reasonable spending limit is set to discourage overspending. Upon timely payment of instalments, the spending limit increases.
Steps Of The Afterpay Application Process
- Meet The Eligibility Requirements
- It is necessary for you to be an Australian citizen or resident. It is required that you are at least 18 years old and capable of entering legally binding contracts. A valid and verifiable email address and mobile phone number are required. To qualify, you must be an authorized holder of an eligible Australian bank debit or credit card.
2. Register Through The Website Or App
- Using our website or app, you can sign up for Afterpay in just a few steps. Download the Afterpay app on either the Apple Appstore or Google Play. Enter your valid email address and mobile number. A verification code will be sent to ensure account security. Fill out the required personal and card information to complete your registration.
3. Receive Approval Confirmation
- Set up your Afterpay virtual card for in-clinic payments and enjoy quality dental care.No registration, or monthly account fees will be charged. Afterpay is free as long as you make your payments on time. In order to encourage responsible spending, spending limits are typically set at $600 and increase as responsible spending increases.
4. Enjoy Afterpay Convenience
- On the day of your appointment, your credit card will be charged with the first payment. Your Afterpay app will display the payment schedule once you have been approved. If you want to view your payment schedule and make payments before the due date, you can log into your Afterpay account at any time.
Get a Smile that Stands Out
At AP Dental, we are proud to offer a wide range of dental services to meet the needs of our patients. From professional cleanings and dental fillings to more complex procedures, we are here to help you maintain a brighter, healthier smile. Book your appointment today and see the difference our team can make.