Dental Smile Makeovers
in Hamilton Hill
A bright, beautiful smile can finally be yours! Whether it’s a minor cosmetic repair or a complete dental makeover, you can count on AP Dental. We offer a wide range of amazing smile makeover dental services, so you can be sure we’ll find the treatment that’s right for you.
Unleash The New You, Have a Brand New Smile with Smile Makeovers
A stunning smile can make a powerful first impression and enhance your overall appearance. However, not everyone has beautiful teeth. Many people struggle with dental issues, including crooked teeth, gaps between teeth, or discolouration.
With a smile makeover, you’ll surely fall in love with your brand-new smile! A smile makeover is a great way to improve the appearance of your teeth and gums, so they appear more aesthetically pleasing. It combines various cosmetic dental procedures, including teeth whitening, veneers, dental implants and more.
As one of your most valuable assets, your smile is essential to us at AP Dental. We offer complete smile makeover services to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Whether you’re looking for simple teeth whitening or more complex treatments like veneers or dental implants, we can help. Our experienced team of dentists will work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your needs and fits your budget. So if you’re ready to transform your smile and have a first-class dental experience, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Dental Problems You Need a Smile Makeovers
A smile makeover can work wonders for stained teeth. Over-the-counter whitening products or professional teeth whitening treatments can remove stains and discolourations. For tougher stains, dental veneers can be used to cover your teeth. Both options can whiten your teeth, giving you a brighter smile.
Crooked teeth can affect more than just your smile. It can also impair your dental health. With orthodontic treatments, patients can achieve straighter teeth that make it easier to perform oral hygiene habits and protect their bites. Dental veneers may also help modify the teeth' shape to mask minor alignment problems.
Gaps between the teeth can be niches for bacteria-filled plaque and food debris, which can be difficult to clean. By closing these gaps with orthodontic treatments, veneers or dental bonding, you can have a better appearance and prevent tooth decay, gum disease and other dental concerns.
Having misaligned teeth, an underbite or an overbite can significantly affect one's appearance and cause jaw pains, chronic headaches and TMJ disorders. Depending on the cause of your bite problem, treatments such as tooth fillings, crowns, bridges or orthodontic treatment can help restore your bite and protect your oral health.
Chipped or Broken Teeth
Aside from being unsightly, a chip or a break in a tooth leaves the inner parts of the tooth exposed to the oral cavity, which makes it more sensitive to hot and cold temperatures and increases the risk of infection. With dental fillings, veneers or even a crown, your broken tooth can be restored and protected from further damage.
A smile makeover can help with missing teeth in several ways. Smile makeover treatments such as bridges, dentures or dental implants can fill the gaps left by missing teeth. These treatments not only complete and restore a patient's smile but also prevent shifting of teeth, decrease the risk of tooth decay and prevent further tooth loss.
Why Choose A P Dental
Compassionate and Highly
Skilled Dental Team
If you’re considering a smile makeover, you’ll want to choose a dental team that is both highly skilled and compassionate. At AP Dental, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding patient care. Our team of professionals has extensive experience performing smile makeovers, and we take a gentle and personalised approach to every procedure.
Our clinic is equipped with the latest dental technology, and our team of experienced professionals will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you are happy with the results. We want you to feel confident about your smile – and we know we can help make that happen.
Flexible Payment Offers
AP Dental is your one-stop shop for dental care. We accept all major types of health insurance and provide different payment plans so you can choose the plan that best suits your needs and budget. Rejuvenate your smile today at a price you can afford!
Frequently Asked Questions about Smile Makeovers
People are born with the instinct to smile when something feels good. It’s one of the first things we do as babies, and it’s a natural way to express enjoyment or pleasure. Over time, though, our smiles can show signs of wear and tear. Teeth can become stained or discoloured, chips and cracks can develop, and gums can recede.
A smile makeover is a way to restore your smile to its original glory or to make it even more beautiful than before. By working with a skilled dentist, you can achieve the ideal smile you’ve always wanted. Whether whitening your teeth, managing alignment issues, or replacing missing teeth, a smile makeover can give you the confidence to show off your smile. So if you’re looking for a way to boost your self-esteem and improve your oral health, a smile makeover may be right for you.
For instance, tooth sensitivity is one of the most common complications associated with teeth whitening. This usually goes away within a few days after the procedure is completed. More severe complications can occur in rare cases, such as damage to the gum tissue or teeth. However, these risks can be minimised by working with an experienced and reputable dentist who uses high-quality dental materials.
- Crowns and bridges: Using dental crowns or bridges can improve the appearance of discoloured, misshaped, or weakened teeth. A bridge can also be used to restore and fill gaps caused by missing teeth.
- Dental implant: A dental implant is a natural-looking and functional tooth replacement option. A metal post is implanted in the jawbone to recreate a natural tooth root. The crown is placed on the post to create the same appearance as the natural tooth.
- Dental veneers: Dental veneers, which cover the front portion of your teeth, can improve their shape and size and create the illusion of natural white and symmetrical teeth.
- Teeth whitening: With our professional-grade whitening solutions, you can whiten your teeth in just a few treatments.
- Invisalign: With Invisalign, you can gradually move your teeth into a more comfortable and functional position with a clear aligner. Compared to traditional braces, clear aligners provide a bracket-and-metal-free orthodontic treatment without dietary restrictions or hygiene concerns.
For example, if you have veneers on your teeth, they could last for 10–15 years with proper care. If you opted for teeth whitening alone, your results might only last six months to a year before you’ll need another touch-up session. Ultimately, following your dentist’s instructions and recommendations is essential to ensure your smile makeover lasts as long as possible.
- Don’t chew on hard surfaces: This one is mainly for people who have had porcelain veneers or crowns placed on their teeth. Chewing on hard surfaces such as ice, hard candy, or even your fingernails can damage the veneers or crowns and cause them to break or chip.
- Refrain from smoking: Smoking is bad for your overall health but especially harmful to your teeth and gums. It can cause staining, gum disease, and even tooth loss. So if you want to maintain your dream smile, it’s best to quit smoking for good.
- Avoid dark-coloured foods and beverages: After you’ve finally gotten the aesthetic smile makeover, the last thing you want to do is damage your new teeth. To avoid staining or discolouration, it’s best to avoid dark-coloured foods and beverages. This means saying goodbye to your favourite coffee or tea and any red wines or sauces. Meanwhile, if you can’t give them up entirely, try to brush your teeth or rinse your mouth out with water immediately after consuming them.
- Don’t neglect your oral hygiene: You should brush at least twice a day and floss once daily. In addition, be sure to use non-abrasive toothpaste to avoid damaging your precious enamel. Visiting your dentist regularly will help you ensure that your smile makeover investment lasts since they will effectively remove any build-up you may have missed and catch any problems early on.
To determine the type of treatment you require and its cost, visit our clinic. Our experienced dentist will assess your oral health, provide treatment options, and give you a cost estimate.
Get a Smile that Stands Out
At AP Dental, we are proud to offer a wide range of dental services to meet the needs of our patients. From professional cleanings and dental fillings to more complex procedures, we are here to help you maintain a brighter, healthier smile. Book your appointment today and see the difference our team can make.