HUMM Payment Plan
AP Dental offers no-interest payment plans from HUMM to help you care for your oral health.
Receive The Dental Care You Need Today And Pay Later With HUMM
HUMM is a financial platform company that helps people pay for their needs. We offer buy-now-pay-later payment plans to help you get the necessary dental care even when your budget is tight. The application process is quick, and approvals are instantaneously provided that all qualifications are met.
There are two payment plans available: Little things and Big things. Smaller amounts for minor procedures can be dealt with with immediate approval. More costly treatments will fall under the Big things category and offer longer repayment terms.
Steps Of The HUMM Application Process
- Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for HUMM, one must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of at least 18 years of age. Employed individuals must be permanently employed and work at least 25 hours per week. We also accept applications for people with aged or veteran pensions. Lastly, you should never have declared bankruptcy.
2. Download The App
- Applications can be processed through the app or the HUMM website. We will ask you to fill in some personal information during the registration. We consider a few things when we assess your application. This may include looking into your credit score.
3. The Little Things & Big Things
- You can count on us for the little and big things. You can apply for a Little things credit of up to $2,000. This can be repaid in weekly or fortnightly instalments. Big things credit can go up to $30,000 depending on the clinic and can be repaid up to 60 months after the treatment.
4. Application Ease
- At AP Dental, we offer assistance in the application process. The process of getting dental treatment with HUMM is simple. This can be done during patient checkout. You can download the app or sign up online if you’re new to HUMMLittle Things.
Get a Smile that Stands Out
At AP Dental, we are proud to offer a wide range of dental services to meet the needs of our patients. From professional cleanings and dental fillings to more complex procedures, we are here to help you maintain a brighter, healthier smile. Book your appointment today and see the difference our team can make.