Dental Implants in Hamilton Hill
Wondering where to get dental implants in Hamilton Hill? Look no further than AP Dental. Our experienced professionals are here to help you get a healthy and beautiful smile.
Call us today to learn more about our services so we can give you the excellent care you deserve.
Complete Your Smile With Dental Implants That Look and Feel Like Natural Teeth
Missing teeth can be embarrassing and make you feel self-conscious about your smile. Many people deal with this problem but are unaware of the many treatments available.
When missing teeth are not replaced, they can cause health issues such as difficulty chewing and speaking, tooth shifting, and even an increased risk of gum disease and tooth decay. Dental implants are titanium posts that are surgically embedded in your jawbone to act as a replacement for your teeth. They are a popular option because they are durable, feel like natural teeth, and can help improve your dental health.
At AP Dental, we proudly offer dental implants as part of our wide range of services. Our skilled team of dentists are experienced in providing this beneficial treatment to our patients. They use only the latest technology and techniques to ensure that you receive exceptional dental care. Plus, we accept all private health funds for your convenience. So, contact us and schedule a consultation today. We look forward to helping you smile with confidence!
Our Dental Implant Services
Missing teeth can cause various problems, from bad bites to changes in your facial appearance. With our implant consultation, your dentists can assess your individual needs and give you all the information you need to make an informed decision about your treatment.
Traditional dentures can be uncomfortable and inconvenient, slipping and sliding when you eat or talk. Implant-supported dentures by AP Dental are a great alternative, providing a secure and stable replacement that feels like your natural teeth.
A single missing tooth can affect your smile and your ability to eat, speak, and bite, among other things. Our single dental implants can help fill the gap left by your missing tooth, improving your smile's overall function and appearance.
Having a lot of missing teeth can cause health problems and a loss of confidence, not to mention expensive dental work. A highly-trained dentist can place long-lasting multiple implants to complete your smile and prevent future complications.
Why Choose A P Dental
Compassionate and Highly
Skilled Dental Team
We know that getting dental implants is a big decision. Our highly competent team will work with you every step of the way to help you with your choices. They will cater to your needs and goals because your satisfaction and well-being are their priority.
At our dental practice, you can trust that our team of dentists will provide you with high-quality services. They use only the cutting-edge technology, equipment, and techniques at our modern clinic. So, with our implant treatment, you know you’re in good hands.
Flexible Payment Offers
We understand that dental implants can be costly. However, they are an excellent long-term investment for your oral health. We provide flexible payment offers to suit your budget and make it more manageable for you.
At AP Dental, we’re aware that some patients may feel anxious about undergoing dental surgery. To help you feel relaxed, we provide sedation options so you feel safe and comfortable throughout the procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dental Implants
You can consider getting a dental implant if you have:
- One or more missing teeth
- Good oral hygiene
- Adequate and healthy bone in your jaws
- Healthy gum tissue
- No medical conditions that can affect healing
- No smoking habits
- Patience and commitment to the implant process
- The desire to improve your smile and oral health.
Dental implant surgery is a safe dental procedure with excellent benefits. It is done under local anaesthesia or sedation, so you should feel little to no pain during the process.
After the treatment, you may experience swelling and soreness in your mouth, jaw, and face. These post-op symptoms are expected and should resolve within a few days. You may take over-the-counter pain medication prescribed by your dentist to address the discomfort.
Dental implants are not just a cosmetic dentistry procedure. They offer numerous benefits for both your dental and general health, including:
- Preserving the jawbone and facial structure: In patients who have lost teeth, the face can sag due to bone loss in the jaw. Through osseointegration, implants fuse with your jawbone and stimulate bone growth. This way, they help preserve your facial appearance and keep you confident.
- Enhanced comfort: Unlike dentures, which can dislodge and fall out, implants are securely anchored. They also eliminate the need for messy adhesives.
- Improved chewing and speech: Dental implants feel and function like natural teeth, making it easier to eat your favourite foods. With missing teeth, it may be challenging to pronounce certain sounds. Implants can prevent this by filling in the gaps between your teeth.
- Prevent the shifting of other teeth: When a tooth is lost, the surrounding teeth can begin to move towards the space it once occupied. This can cause crowding, bite problems, and an uneven smile. Dental implants keep this from happening by anchoring artificial teeth in place.
- Long-lasting and durable: Other tooth replacement options, such as dentures or bridges, may need to be replaced after 5 to 7 years. With proper care, implants can last for longer years.
- Improved overall health: Dental implants don’t require removal of tooth structure from other teeth, as bridges do. They replace missing teeth while at the same time preserving the remaining natural teeth. Dental implants are also easier to clean since they don’t require special tools or technique, which helps reduce the risk of gum disease and cavities.
Here are a few simple tips for taking care of your dental implants:
- Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste and floss daily.
- Avoid foods that are hard, sticky, or crunchy.
- Do not bite your nails or use your teeth as tools.
- Do not use abrasive toothpaste and whitening products. These may damage your artificial teeth.
- It is best to quit smoking and using other tobacco products as they increase the risk of implant failure.
- Visit your dentist regularly for checkups and cleanings.
It will depend on each patient’s case, but generally, a dental implant can support a single artificial tooth (a dental crown), a group of teeth (a bridge), or a complete set of upper or lower teeth (dentures).
The number of teeth that can be replaced with implants will depend on the jawbone condition, your personal preferences, and your dentist’s recommendations. Consult with them so they can assess your condition.
Your health fund can cover all or a portion of the cost of your dental implants. However, this will depend on your specific health insurance fund and level of cover. We highly encourage you to check with them to see if you are eligible for a rebate.
Yes, dental implants are costly. They are more expensive compared to other tooth replacement methods. The steep price of dental implants is a worthy investment since dental implants offer many advantages. They are a durable and long-term option that can last for decades with proper care. In addition, implants feel and function like natural teeth, making them cost-effective.
The average price range for implants in Western Australia is as follows:
- All-on-4 implants: $21,000–$35,000
- Single dental implant: $2,900-$3,500
- Implant-supported bridge: $7,000-$8,500.
It is important to note that the price of implants can vary depending on your case. Your dentist will be able to give you a more accurate price quote during your consultation. So, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff today!
Get a Smile that Stands Out
At AP Dental, we are proud to offer a wide range of dental services to meet the needs of our patients. From professional cleanings and dental fillings to more complex procedures, we are here to help you maintain a brighter, healthier smile. Book your appointment today and see the difference our team can make.