Dental Multiple Implants in Hamilton Hill
If you’re looking for a clinic to get multiple implants, AP Dental is the right place for you! We provide high-quality, durable implants to help our patients who are missing multiple teeth. Whether you need just a few or more, we can help you regain your confident smile. Plus, our friendly staff will make you feel right at home.
So what are you waiting for? Schedule a consultation today!
Restore your beautiful smile and oral health with our multiple dental implants.
Missing teeth can be embarrassing and make you feel self-conscious. When they are not replaced, they can also lead to serious health complications.
Though effective, traditional methods of replacing missing teeth, like bridges and partial dentures, have some drawbacks. Multiple implants are becoming the prefered alternative for people with this condition. These small titanium posts are surgically placed into the jawbone to support replacement teeth.
AP Dental offers multiple implants as a treatment option to help restore your smile. Our team of qualified dentists can place these safely using the latest technology and equipment. They are highly trained in this procedure and will work with you to provide long-lasting implants. See how multiple implants can improve your quality of life by scheduling an appointment today!
Dental Problems You Need a Multiple Implants
Having several missing teeth can negatively affect both your appearance and overall health. They can cause difficulty eating and speaking, tooth shifting, poor nutrition, and lower self-esteem. Multiple implants at AP Dental can help fill the gaps in your smile, giving you back your confidence and oral health!
Improper bites can cause many problems, including pain, tooth wear, an increased risk of gum disease and tooth decay, headaches, and more. Our experienced team can help to address your bite and improve your quality of life with our multiple implants.
Why Choose A P Dental
Compassionate and Highly
Skilled Dental Team
We know how problematic gaps in your teeth can be. Our team of dentists are highly skilled in multiple implant procedures and will work diligentl, so you are satisfied with your results. They are dedicated to providing you with a positive dental experience.
You can feel comfortable knowing we’ll provide exceptional dental care in our modern clinic. We use cutting-edge technology, equipment, and techniques for our multiple implants and other dental services.
Flexible Payment Offers
Frequently Asked Questions about Multiple Implants
Here are some factors that will affect your eligibility for implants:
- Your oral health and hygiene: If you have gum disease or other dental conditions, these must be managed first. Additionally, good oral hygiene habits are essential for maintaining your implants.
- The health of your jawbone: If your jawbone does not have enough density, it may not be able to support implants. Thankfully, bone grafting surgery can help improve your eligibility.
- Medical conditions: Some medical conditions, such as diabetes and undergoing chemo or radiation therapy, can impair healing. This is vital for the success of dental implants.
- Smoking and other harmful habits: Smoking may also delay healing and increase the risk of implant failure. Also, habits such as teeth grinding can cause them to wear and break.
- They function and feel like your natural teeth.
- With proper care, they can last decades or longer.
- Implants allow you to eat and speak normally.
- They are simple to care for; you can brush and floss them just like your natural teeth.
- Dental implants are more comfortable than dentures.
- They are the only treatment option that stimulates bone growth.
- They prevent the shifting of adjacent teeth, which can cause bite problems.
- Implants improve the aesthetics of your smile.
It is normal to experience some bleeding, discomfort, and swelling after the procedure. These can be managed with over-the-counter pain medications. You must closely follow your dentist’s aftercare instructions for a smooth recovery.
If you don’t get multiple implants, the following complications may occur:
- Difficulty eating and speaking
- Shifting of teeth
- Misaligned or improper bite
- Bone loss in the jaw
- Changes in your appearance
- Jaw muscle pain and temporomandibular disorders
Implant costs will usually depend on the number of implants you need. Other factors, such as the type of implant, the need for additional procedures, and sedation options, can also affect the expense. Multiple implants are considered to be cost-effective and excellent investments for your health.
Generally, the range for dental implants in Western Australia is $7,000–$8,600. However, this can vary. Every patient is different, so treatment plans and pricing will be unique to your case.
The friendly dentists at our clinic can provide you with a more accurate quote during your consultation.
If you are looking for other options, you can consider:
- Dental Bridges – these consist of false teeth attached to the natural teeth on either side of a gap for support. They are made from various materials and are cemented in place.
- Partial Dentures – these are removable prosthetic device that replaces missing teeth and surrounding soft tissues. They are commonly made from acrylic or metal and fit over the gum tissues.
Though both options are less expensive than implants, they may need to be replaced more often. Bridges also require the removal of healthy tooth structure and support from adjacent teeth. Dentures may be uncomfortable, slip out of place, and damage healthy bone if they fit poorly.
Our dental team can provide you with more information and advice during your consultation. They can help you decide which treatment is right for you. Call us today to book an appointment.
Get a Smile that Stands Out
At AP Dental, we are proud to offer a wide range of dental services to meet the needs of our patients. From professional cleanings and dental fillings to more complex procedures, we are here to help you maintain a brighter, healthier smile. Book your appointment today and see the difference our team can make.