Excellent Dental Care for HBF Members
Dental services are available to HBF members at AP Dental. The policy covers preventive dental visits like examinations, scaling and cleanings, and fluoride treatments up to 100%.
Get Exclusive Deals And Benefits With HBF
HBF has over 80 years of experience supporting the health and well-being of its members. Members of HBF enjoy exclusive benefits through agreements with thousands of specialists in Western Australia. To create a cover that’s tailored to their needs, patients can mix and match hospital and extras products.
There are five different extras plans to choose from. In some cases, annual limits may apply to treatments depending on your plan. Preventive and restorative dental treatments are among the major services covered by extras coverage. Dental implants, orthodontics, and major dental procedures are also generally covered by dental insurance plans.
Benefits of Choosing AP Dental for HBF Members
1 . Members Come First
- The mission of HBF is to meet the needs of its members above all else as a not-for-profit organization. Providing our members with convenient access to their accounts and details is our goal.
2. Extensive Dental Service Coverage
- Dental services such as examinations, scaling and cleanings, fillings, and extractions are covered under extras plans. Preventative dental treatments are not subject to annual limits for select covers.
3. Easy claim processing
- Several methods are available for processing claims. The most convenient way to pay for an appointment is to swipe your HBF member card. The gap will be paid directly by HBF, so you will only be responsible for paying the gap.
4. Technologically Advanced Practices
- With the latest dental technology, AP Dental can provide better care to patients. A dental condition can be detected and treated sooner and more effectively.
Other Payment Options
Get a Smile that Stands Out
At AP Dental, we are proud to offer a wide range of dental services to meet the needs of our patients. From professional cleanings and dental fillings to more complex procedures, we are here to help you maintain a brighter, healthier smile. Book your appointment today and see the difference our team can make.